Hotel Policies

(Decree-Law nº 39/2008, of 7th March)

The following rules apply to all title holders and guests at Jardim do Vau

. Check-in is after 4:00 p.m.
. An open credit card deposit is required upon check-in for payment security purposes
. Check-out is until 12 noon. If luggage remains within the apartment after this time, an extra night’s accommodation shall be debited
.Confirmation of the booking is subject to a deposit of 20% with the remaining 80% being paid upon arrival at the reception desk
. Should you cancel a reservation after the 7th calendar day prior to your confirmed arrival date, Jardim do Vau will not reimburse any monies paid
. Unanticipated departures and no-shows are not liable for refunds
. Guests are not permitted access to service and staff areas
. Smoking is prohibited in any closed area within Jardim do Vau
. Pets are not permitted
. Feeding the birds or other animals is not permitted
. It is not permitted to reserve sun beds or relocate them elsewhere
. It is not permitted to make noise nor practice any other act that may disturb the peace and rest of other guests
. No acts of vandalism or violence will be tolerated at Jardim do Vau. Anyone practising such acts will be expelled from the hotel and will answer to local law enforcement authorities.
. The hotel is only responsible for items left in the care of the reception front desk
. Any breakages or damages will be charged immediately and directly to the guest
. All guests are obliged to comply with the rules displayed in the common use areas
. Housekeeping service is daily and does not include the washing of dishes or the guest’s personal clothing.
. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.

You reserve the right to cancel the reservation until the 7th calendar day prior to your confirmed arrival date. In this event, Jardim do Vau shall reimburse all monies paid for the cancelled booking.

Should you cancel a reservation after the 7th calendar day prior to your confirmed arrival date, Jardim do Vau will not reimburse any monies paid.

Jardim do Vau will charge the total amount of the reservation in case of No Show (non-arrival).

In the event that payments are not made in accordance with the payment conditions stated above, or within the time scales given, Jardim do Vau will not secure the reservation and reserves the right to cancel the same. Any partial payments made to the effect shall not be reimbursed.

All cancellations should be made in writing to the contacts stated above.

VeriSign Secured, McAfee Secure, W3C CSS compliant
GuestCentric - Hotel website & booking technology