algarve accommodation algarve holidays apartments on the beach best available rate algarve apartments praia do vau Scroll

Payments and Deposits

The confirmation of your booking is subject to a payment of a 20% deposit of the total booking amount. This payment is essential to confirm your stay and it will be charged to your credit card after we receive your booking. The remaining 80% will then need to be settled at the Jardim do Vau Reception Desk upon your arrival.    

GuestCentric - Hotel website & booking technology

This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience and provide you the best service possible. Continuing browsing the site you consent to their use.

View more
Ok